Friday, May 15, 2009

Exhausted

There is one word that really sums up how I feel right now. Exhausted. This time of year always wears me out because I’m gearing up for the summer. Camp is coming, vacations bible school is coming and there just seems to be more things to do that are dragging me here and there. That coupled with the end of the semester just wears me out. I finished the semester yesterday and I can say with certainty that I am as burned out with school as I have ever been. I’m taking the summer off and going to try to get my head back on and relax some before the fall. This is going to be a good summer, I feel it.

David graduates from Birmingham Southern tomorrow. It absolutely blows my mind that my younger brother is graduating from college and is gearing up to get married. I’m not sure what it is that has made this so real for me the in the last couple days, but its just weird. I don’t know how many of you know David, but he is worth knowing. He seems by far to be the most driven Miller to do great things. He has a work ethic like no individual I have ever met. If there were a Miller Family “Most Likely to Succeed” David would win it. What would Donald win? “Most Likely to Show up in Lifetime original Movie”. I think this would be a fun blog for next week. Miller Family Who’s Who. Ima come back to that.

I’m really content with my life right now. I am not even close to accomplishing the goals I have set, but I’m making just a little bit of progress every day and I think as I get closer I gain more confidence and its has created a snowball. I think I’ll call it my Snowball of Happiness and Contentment.

Next week I will reveal my new website that will host all my pictures, blog, and other fun stuff. I’m shooting to incorporate all the things that are on my blogs with some of the stuff that I do on Facebook. I’m also going to try to make it helpful for people at church. Church calendar, announcements, contacts, etc. This might be a step in the direction of a church website, but I dont really have the time to go after that right now, so I’ll start it off my personal site and see how much interest and how helpful it is before I make a commitment like that. I have gotten a lot of it done yesterday and today, but I’m going to try to do a bit more before I unveil it. I reserved the address. The address will be www.umcmatt.com. I’ll let you know when its running.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment